Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ouch!


Yesterday I got my wisdom tooth pulled. I was scared because I have never been put under with anesthesia before. Within counting backwards from 10...9...8...7...6... I was out. Waking up out of it was the hardest part; I had no control over my motor skills and I was like jello hahaha. My parents had to carry me to the car and into the house whenever I arrived home. When Corey came over to help take care of me all I could do was say hi, your home hahaha. My mom and Corey said they wish they had a video camera because I was acting so silly. Who knew that trying to eat mashed potatoes and a milkshake would be as hard as it was. I did not feel any pain until this morning and then it started coming. I am thankful that God blessed me with a wonderful surgeon because I do not look like a chipmunk and God has been taking care of the pain for me; thanks Daddy! I am sooo not looking forward to having the other 3 pulled soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment